How do we learn?
We observe, interact with the world, succeed and fail, plan and expect, transfer knowledge from one task to another, and end up being amazing. Sounds like the key to intelligence to me.
Let's use insights from biology to hack machine learning.
Let's use insights from machines to hack human learning.
- Talks Building temporal convolutional neural networks: How predictability and parsimony can help each other 2017-08-08
- Papers Toward goal-driven neural network models for the rodent whisker-trigeminal system 2017-06-23
- Blog A researcher is a beggar 2017-05-05
- Blog Psychological research in the age of machine learning 2017-04-19
- Papers Sensitivity to nonaccidental configurations of two-line stimuli 2017-04-03