How do we learn?
We observe, interact with the world, succeed and fail, plan and expect, transfer knowledge from one task to another, and end up being amazing. Sounds like the key to intelligence to me.
Let's use insights from biology to hack machine learning.
Let's use insights from machines to hack human learning.
- Media Tidying up deep neural networks 2020-01-15
- Papers Brain-like object recognition with high-performing shallow recurrent ANNs 2019-12-12
- Talks Brain-Like Object Recognition with High-Performing Shallow Recurrent ANNs 2019-08-26
- Texts Teužgimsta dirbtinis intelektas 2019-04-06
- Machine art Swamp Intelligence 2019-04-06