How do we learn?
We observe, interact with the world, succeed and fail, plan and expect, transfer knowledge from one task to another, and end up being amazing. Sounds like the key to intelligence to me.
Let's use insights from biology to hack machine learning.
Let's use insights from machines to hack human learning.
- Papers Brain-like object recognition with high-performing shallow recurrent ANNs 2019-09-16
- Talks Brain-Like Object Recognition with High-Performing Shallow Recurrent ANNs 2019-08-26
- Posters Using Brain-Score to Evaluate and Build Neural Networks for Brain-Like Object Recognition 2019-03-02
- Lectures Apie dirbtinį intelektą 2019-01-25
- Talks Deep learning for understanding human vision 2018-11-30