From edges to objects
Mid-level vision is what I want to understand. What is beyond the simple edge detection? I believe we know a lot but shy away from formalizing empirical data into computational models. Maybe we don't know the correct way to do that yet. That will not stop me from trying at least.
- Reviews & Summaries Could a neuroscientist understand a microprocessor? 2016-06-10
- Talks Deep Neural Networks as a Computational Model for Human Shape Sensitivity 2016-05-16
- Papers The occipital place area represents the local elements of scenes 2016-05-15
- Papers Deep neural networks as a computational model for human shape sensitivity 2016-04-28
- Lectures Understanding and improving deep neural nets 2015-09-25