How do we learn?
We observe, interact with the world, succeed and fail, plan and expect, transfer knowledge from one task to another, and end up being amazing. Sounds like the key to intelligence to me.
Let's use insights from biology to hack machine learning.
Let's use insights from machines to hack human learning.
- Talks Convolutional recurrent neural network models of dynamics in higher visual cortex 2018-05-21
- Blog Self-driving cars: The unlikely force of eugenics 2018-03-20
- Posters Convolutional recurrent neural network models of dynamics in higher visual cortex 2018-03-01
- Posters The virtual rat: Building a computational model of the rodent whisker trigeminal system 2018-03-01
- Talks Deep learning accelerating our understanding of human intelligence 2018-01-03