How do we learn?
We observe, interact with the world, succeed and fail, plan and expect, transfer knowledge from one task to another, and end up being amazing. Sounds like the key to intelligence to me.
Let's use insights from biology to hack machine learning.
Let's use insights from machines to hack human learning.
- Media Smarter AIs could help us understand how our brains interpret the world 2018-09-17
- Posters Brain-Score: Which Artificial Neural Network Best Emulates the Brain’s Neural Network? 2018-09-07
- Posters Can deep neural networks rival human ability to generalize in core object recognition? 2018-09-06
- Papers CORnet: Modeling the Neural Mechanisms of Core Object Recognition 2018-09-04
- Papers Brain-Score: Which Artificial Neural Network for Object Recognition is most Brain-Like? 2018-09-04