How do we learn?
We observe, interact with the world, succeed and fail, plan and expect, transfer knowledge from one task to another, and end up being amazing. Sounds like the key to intelligence to me.
Let's use insights from biology to hack machine learning.
Let's use insights from machines to hack human learning.
- Talks Deep learning accelerating our understanding of human intelligence 2018-01-03
- Papers Predict, then simplify 2017-12-22
- Talks Does the primate ventral stream need cortical feedback to compute rapid online image-by-image object identity? 2017-11-13
- Talks Building temporal convolutional neural networks: How predictability and parsimony can help each other 2017-08-08
- Papers Toward goal-driven neural network models for the rodent whisker-trigeminal system 2017-06-23