How do we learn?
We observe, interact with the world, succeed and fail, plan and expect, transfer knowledge from one task to another, and end up being amazing. Sounds like the key to intelligence to me.
Let's use insights from biology to hack machine learning.
Let's use insights from machines to hack human learning.
- Posters Evidence that feedback is required for object identity inferences computed by the ventral stream 2017-02-23
- Talks Using Goal-Driven Deep Neural Networks to Interpret Brain Data 2016-09-21
- Reviews & Summaries Could a neuroscientist understand a microprocessor? 2016-06-10
- Media Driverless cars recognise dangers lying ahead 2016-06-03
- Talks Deep Neural Networks as a Computational Model for Human Shape Sensitivity 2016-05-16